(This bio needs a rewrite, I’ll get to it once the backlog of work clears up! The essentials are here, if inelegant. A thousand apologies, dearest reader! You have been warned.)
Aaron Kondziela is a freelance digital media and technology professional, and a serial entrepreneur. His extensive experience in a broad range of business, tech, and creative fields allows Aaron to join or lead a variety of projects, drawing from a diverse skill set and network of other like-minded professionals. He is currently focusing on digital media production (video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, sound effects), photography, and web technologies (like integrating the Magento eCommerce system). In his spare time, when he finds some, he develops hardware for a new microcontroller-based control and interface platform for an under-wraps tech venture.
Aaron works with Dr. Drew Messer, J.D./Ph.D., a forensic, pediatric, and clinical psychologist, to develop EGT Inc.’s Electronic Gaming Therapy program. This program draws on Dr. Messer’s successful concept of using video games as a treatment for children with ADHD and Autism Spectrum disorders.
Prior to freelancing, Aaron served as the Chief Information Officer of Parkside Computing, Inc. / CyberJocks, a chain of next-gen LAN game centers with locations in Buffalo, NY and Austin, TX (as of 2005). He joined the company in 1996 to help develop one of the first LAN centers in the country. Aaron designed, implemented, and constantly improved a multi-purpose, enterprise-grade hardware and software technology solution that allows for both a unique gaming experience and comprehensive developer/publisher contract outsourcing services. As a primary creative force in the organization, Aaron was responsible for producing and directing all visual designs, marketing efforts, and physical tradedress. He has also designed and built the technical infrastructure and production pipeline for CyberJocks TV, a fully-digital HD video production and effects studio, and has a pending patent for automation systems developed at CyberJocks.
Prior to planning and building CyberJocks with his partners, Aaron developed Parkside Computing’s corporate networking and telecom contracting services. His expertise and insight were key in growing Parkside into a multi-million dollar company with fully-automated offices in New York and Florida, offering telecom contracting with full mobile fleets, in-home networking, automated medical billing systems and internship training programs for young adults.
Past work experience includes, but is certainly not limited to:
- WordPress theme development, various clients
- Magento eCommerce integration, various clients
- Still Photographer and VFX Supervisor at Calabi-Yau, LLC (film production)
- On-set Electrician at First Dark, LLC (film production)
- Graphic Design work, Next to Last Games
- Business Consultant for Short Circuit Electric
- Expert Witness at Michael W. Rickard II, Attorney at Law (computer hacking case)
- Chief Information Officer at CyberJocks
- Chief Information Officer at Parkside Computing, Inc.
- Chief Information Officer at HomeIT, Inc.
- Chief Information Officer at Advanced Medical Billing Technologies, LLC
- Technical Services Director at Parkside Computing, Inc.
View my LinkedIn profile, if you like.